Visit With Santa At "SAFE Interiors" December 17- December 23, 1pm-7pm
Men For Change
SAFE Men for Change is a social movement that uses the combined resources of men in Transylvania County to create change, one man and one person at a time.
Men For Change Mission
We believe that by combining our financial resources, our community visibility, our life experience and our time, we can help prevent and even end domestic violence and sexual assault.
We do this by supporting victims, survivors and those who are participating in SAFE’S intervention programs, educating ourselves and others and acting as positive role models and mentors to others in our community. We call on everyone to stand with us against domestic violence and sexual assault.
As a Man for Change, I pledge:
- TO STAND against domestic violence by neither participating in relationship violence nor tolerating it in others.
- TO SPEAK UP by stopping sexist or abusive language, promoting healthy relationships and supporting survivors.
- TO LEAD BY EXAMPLE by taking a leadership role in modeling positive male behavior for other men and the next generation.
- TO MAKE IT PERSONAL by checking my attitudes and beliefs about violence, power, control and entitlement.
- TO EDUCATE myself and others on domestic violence and how we can all help.
- TO SUPPORT SAFE of Transylvania County in creating a community where every person lives in a safe environment, free from oppression with the opportunity to thrive.
- TO SPREAD THE CHANGE by making a call to other men to join the movement and stand with me against domestic violence and sexual abuse.
What Can Men Do?
We believe that combining our financial resources, our community visibility, our life experience and our time, we can help prevent and even end domestic and sexual abuse. We do this by supporting victims, survivors and those who are participating in SAFE’s intervention programs, educating ourselves and others while acting as positive role models and mentors to others in our community. We call on everyone to stand with us against domestic abuse and sexual assault.
Who Can Join?
$100 Annual Membership
The $100 annual membership is available for men who would like to pledge to become a Man for Change.
$500 Annual Corporate Sponsorship
The $500 annual sponsorship is available for businesses or individuals who are interested in supporting the Men for Change movement.
Signage with corporate logos will be provided at all Men for Change events, as well as listings on all campaign print materials.
For questions on taking a pledge contact Greg at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 828.885.7233
Thank You To Our Generous Sponsors
Thank You To Our Men For Change!
- Don Houts - Endowed Member
- Sam Edney
- Greg Cathcart
- Blake Ellege
- Marlin Orr
- Mark Alexander
- Clark Lovelace
- Mark Spicknall
- Trey Foster
- Don Guffy
- Kevin Duval
- Billy Smith
- Todd Davis
- David Mahoney
- Jose Castro
- Tim Powers
- Ron Gurtler - Endowed Member
- Rodney Locks